Monday, November 2, 2009

Fall at Intel


Here is the view looking west from my building at work. Gorgeous autumn day with reds, oranges, yellows, and shades of green.
All the above was sent from my iPhone, which I used to take the photo. For some reason the photo didn't transfer so I had to edit it and add using my desktop PC. If I can get this method to work then I have a convenient way to add a "cheap" blog post on a day when I'm too busy. :-)
Never fear, though. Since I'm new to blogging I have lots of pent up topics I can post on. Maybe I'll write them all up in advance and serialize them with posts each day.


5 comments:

  1. Hmmm, nor can I. I sent this post and picture from my iPhone. I'm still figuring this blogger stuff out. Is the picture too large perhaps? I'll try to fix it later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see it now. Pretty. You are still at your peak. Ithaca's peak is pretty much done now. Sad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes we are at the peak--lots of color right now, and a sunny day to give a luminous glow to the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an iphone now? Do you like it?

    ReplyDelete